Nothing is or more important then keeping up with a good brush cleaning routine!! When applying makeup on brushes you can never really tell how much product is still in and on the bristles after each use.
***Make sure to set aside USED brushes and prepare them for cleaning. I'm going to share my way of cleaning with you!
A good size cup of warm water
Dawn dish soap
100% Olive oil - for skin
*OR USING A MAKEUP BRUSH CLEANING SOLUTION*
A plate or (cleaning sleeve tool if you have one)
1. Run the bristles under lukewarm water or dip them in your cup to soak, make sure the brush is completely saturated.
2. On the plate create a Dawn dish soap and drop of olive oil mixture. (OR USE YOUR CLEANING SOLUTION)
3. Dip the brush in the mix - give it a swirl with the brush until most of the content comes out.
4. Rinse the bristles under lukewarm water.
5. Pat the bristles dry with paper towels, then reshape them.
6. Let the brush air dry, then fluff it with your fingers.
There is no better feeling then knowing that you have CLEAN BRUSHES on you and your clients faces!! Happy CLEANING!!
Follow me on: Facebook ~ Instagram ~ Pinterest ~ Youtube